montrealmom.com was conceived when my husband, family and friends started to refer to me as "Tanya 411" due to the questions I would get on a regular basis :
- What should I make for dinner tonight? Inspire me!
- I have to buy a baby gift. Any suggestions?
- I'm having twelve people Friday night...Help!
- How many sleepers will I need?
- Can you really breastfeed twins simultaneously?
- I'm re-doing my kitchen any suggestions?
- My dryer broke down. Where can I get the best deal?
The decision to share the knowledge and information I have acquired through my own experiences and research, as a mom of four, propelled me forward in creating this site. I love every minute of helping others with these questions - because helping them to save time & money by sharing my experiences makes me feel great.
And so that's how I gave birth to my fifth 'baby': montrealmom.com.
I have since launched the montrealmom.com blog which finished in 1st place as Top Canadian Mom Blog on Circle of Moms.
I truly hope that you enjoy your visit here and come back again... and again!
There is still so much to be added and so much more to share. Feedback is always welcome. Should you have any comments or questions, please e-mail us.
Have a great day, Montreal Mom!